1-271. Who may appeal.

Any party aggrieved may appeal in the cases prescribed in this Chapter. A party who cross assigns error in the grant or denial of a motion under the Rules of Civil Procedure is a party aggrieved. (C.C.P., s. 298; Code, s. 547; Rev., s. 585; C.S., s. 632; 1969, c. 895, s. 15.)