§ 1-339.51. Contents of notice of sale.
The notice of sale shall
(1) Refer to the execution authorizing the sale;
(2) Designate the date, hour and place of sale;
(3) Describe real property to be sold, by reference or otherwise, sufficiently to identify it, and may add such further description as will acquaint bidders with the nature and location of the property;
(4) Describe personal property to be sold sufficiently to indicate its nature and quantity, and may add such further description as will acquaint bidders with the nature of the property; and
(5) State that the sale will be made to the highest bidder for cash. (1949, c. 719, s. 1.)