§ 108A-75. Report of oversight of social services programs.
(a) The Department shall report to the Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Health and Human Services (Committee) by August 1 of every year regarding oversight of the local administration of social services programs other than medical assistance.
(b) The reports shall include, at a minimum:
(1) A copy of the template for the written agreement required by G.S. 108A-74(a1).
(2) An evaluation of the implementation of the requirement for a written agreement.
(3) A summary of any oversight action taken by the Department pursuant to the agreement or G.S. 108A-74, including a list of any federal or State funds that were withheld as a result of the State's oversight.
(c) Beginning August 1, 2021, the reports required in this section shall also include:
(1) A summary [of] the circumstances involved with the issuance of any corrective action plans or temporary assumption of local program administration by the State pursuant to G.S. 108A-74.
(2) Recommendations for legislative changes related to the authority of the State to supervise local social services administration pursuant to G.S. 108A-74 and related laws. (2017-41, s. 3.3.)