§ 115C-105.56. Task Force for Safer Schools; powers and duties.
The Task Force shall have all of the following duties:
(1) To serve as an advisory board to the Center for Safer Schools.
(2) To provide guidance and recommendations to the Governor, Superintendent of Public Instruction, and the General Assembly to improve statewide policy to enhance statewide and local capacities to create safer schools.
(3) To encourage interagency collaboration among State and local government agencies to achieve effective policies and streamline efforts to create safer schools.
(4) To Assist the Center for Safer Schools in collecting and disseminating information on recommended best practices and community needs related to creating safer schools in North Carolina.
(5) Other duties as assigned by the State Board of Education. (2016-126, 4th Ex. Sess., s. 41.1(b).)